(Provided by The U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
Every industry, business, and state is facing a financial impact, but small businesses are bearing the brunt of the disruption.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has released several resources to help small businesses take advantage of new CARES Act loan programs, and find inspiration to fight the spread of the virus in creative ways.
- The Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist will take you step-by-step through the process of preparing to file for a loan.
- This Interactive Map shows the amount of aid available under the Small Business Paycheck Protection Program for each state.
- The Chamber’s web tracker shows how businesses of all sizes are stepping up efforts to combat COVID-19.
- Read how 10 small businesses have shifted their operations to fight COVID-19 in creative ways.
- Chamber Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley joined Inc. Editor at Large Kimberly Weisul for a virtual town hall to discuss how small businesses can get CARES Act loans. Watch the entire event here.
The post Lessen the stress! New resource guide helps small business navigate CARES Act loan program appeared first on News Mississippi.