The Mississippi State Department of Health and the University of Mississippi Medical Center have announced the latest mobile COVID-19 testing sites for the upcoming week.†
Monday, May 25:
- Madison County: Madison Central High School, 1417 Highland Colony Parkway, Madison
Tuesday, May 26:
- Itawamba County: Itawamba Community College Cypress Pavilion, 602 W. Hill St., Fulton
Wednesday, May 27:
- Tallahatchie County: West Tallahatchie High School, 2104 High School Road, Webb
Thursday, May 28:
- Pearl River County: Pearl River County Health Department, 7547 U.S. 11, Carriere
- Oktibbeha County: Oktibbeha County Safe Room, 985 Lynn Lane, Starkville
Friday, May 29:
- Hinds County: New Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church, 140 W. Maple St., Jackson
Saturday, May 30:
- George County: George County Fairgrounds, 9162 Old 635, Lucedale
- Leake County: Red Water Facility Building, 535 Red Water Road, Carthage
Testing hours are noon-4 p.m. Only those with appointments will be tested.
Those who want to be tested must first get an appointment by going through a free screening from a UMMC clinician, either through the C Spire Health†telehealth smartphone app or by phone. The fastest and easiest way to get screened and tested is with the C Spire Health†app. Itís available daily from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
During drive-through testing, health care professionals will collect specimen samples via a nose swab. Those being tested will not exit their vehicle. For more information about testing, click here.